Design in Motion Festival is curious to all motion design out there – posters in motion from abstract to typographic. Everything and everyone is welcome. Join our Open Call.
- Non commercial work
- Existing or new work
- All types of work are welcome: experiments, sketches, personal projects etc.
- Posters in motion that intrigues, inspires, from abstract to typographic
- You can send a maximum of 10 different pieces of work
How to submit:
- Click on the big submit button underneath this text
- Fill in the form with your information
- Use WeTransfer for sending your files
- Size: 1080 x 1920px
- Orientation: Portrait
- Duration: either 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 or 50 or 60 secs exactly
- Encoding: mp4, H.264
- Frames per second: 25fps
- No credits: No title, No credit outro in the motion – the credit will be communicated in a special DEMO caption.
- Name your file: 'YourName_Title_Duration.mp4'
- No sound: The screens do not play sound
The final cut
Liza Enebeis, creative director of Studio Dumbar, Koos Breen, interdisciplinary designer, and graphic and motion designer Xavier Monney are responsible for the final selection and programing of the exhibition.
Mark these key dates:
- Opening Open Call: 11 April 2019
- End of Open Call: 30 June 2019
- Final announcement of participants: 30 August 2019
- Showtime: 7 November 2019